Saturday, September 03, 2005

How to build your own Linux Distribution

Hi,

On Distrowatch.com there are 342 active distributions and another 121 are on waiting list. I thought why not have your own Linux distribution. So today I googled the title of this post and to my surprise I got an excellent page for guidance here. Finally I reached a site called Linux from Scratch (LFS). I started reading and found that it was not meant not only for developers but also an average user. I have decided to devote some time every day and try building my own Linux distribution.

kagashe

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...